Industrial Organization & Applied Theory:
1. Markets with Incomplete Information About Product Quality:
- Price Signaling and Vertical Delegation of Pricing
- Strategic Information Acquisition and Signaling; Effect of Competition and Disclosure Regulation
- Repeated Selling and Various Forms of Market Transparency
2. Industry Dynamics with Endogenous Technological Change & Externalities.
Natural Resources & Environment:
Extinction and Conservation of Species:
- Effect of risk and risk aversion
- Extinction & conservation in dynamic games of common property resource use.
- Positive Long Run Consumption: Effect of Risk Aversion