due Tuesday, 27 March 2018
1. Select a protein from the PDB and download its file.
2. Modify the template2018 file to use this pdb file.
3. Modify the script in your template file to make a reasonable view of this protein.
4. Modify your template file to link to the PubMed record, and the PDB page.
5. Change the name of the file to display the name of the protein, along with a brief description.
6. Send me your modified template file and the pdb file. I will post them on the web site.
Suggestion: name your modified template using your own name or initials.
Comments/questions: email me
Copyright 2018, Steven B. Vik, Southern Methodist University